…internet tool developers send you insider information without you asking for it. Jeesh, I have really gone native.
The green is my blog (duh!), and the red is the average of the most recent crawlsÂ for every domain ever crawled by SpyderMate.
All of the data points are percentiles of the overall data set, meaning that everything is in scale, not actual numbers. Let’s not see anyone comparing the Google PR graph with Alexa rank, shall we?
The fact that the average is dynamic, is both a good and a bad thing. This is the same case as the Alexa rank, where it skews the data towards sites in US and who are tech savvy orientated.
Same goes for this case, only SEO’s will use this tool, so this average will be derived from all of our sites, and our competition
Anyway, even if it misses a percentile, who cares. This is a neat feature, and coupled with the other overview tabs in Spydermate you have a complete general picture of a website.Â What this analysis shows is that I should have a higher PR and Google neglected me…
As I said in the review post, experienced SEO’s find the site compare ability priceless.
The tool is getting some final finishing touches as we speak, and it will be live for the public very soon, maybe within the month.Â Go bookmark it now.
- Related Blogs on seo tool
- What Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tool is best?
- SEO Tool – Where I am In GOOGLE
- what is the best seo tool?
- seo tools search engine optimization
- Related Blogs on web analytics
- THE ROLE OF WEB ANALYTICS TO WEBSITE OWNER
- Web Analytics and Enterprise Tagging
- Measuring Web 2.0 Webcast
- Unica Beefs Up Web Analytics Capabilities
- Related Blogs on website analysis
- Analyzing Web Site Traffic
- Keil C51 main line peripheral device operation question thorough …
- One kind of novel completely off and on clamp electric current …
- The resonance repositions the double switch to stir up converterâ€™s …
- Want More Traffic to your Spiderweb Marketing System Website
Popularity: 3% [?]